ABOUT STARLIGHT SKIN
Starlight skin (adjective): skin that’s healthy, smooth, hydrated, and bright. Skin that’s so beautiful, its possessor can go makeup-free while still feeling they’ve got that glow! Starlight skin can be obtained by all, let us show you how.
STARLIGHT SKIN 101
The “Starlight Steps” are a simple template for your daily at-home skincare routine.
3) Exfoliate* (where, when, and how often this step falls in your routine depends on multiple factors). Read more about this in the Starlight Skin book, or let us customize a routine for you by requesting a free skin analysis.
4) Eye Care
7) Sun Protection
8) Glow Gloss
9) Glow Spray
1) Remove makeup (if applicable)
4) Mask* (Use as needed)
4) Eye Care
6) Moisturize *option to turn this into a richer version of your daytime product by mixing this with Argan Glow.
7) Glow Gloss
8) Glow Spray
STARLIGHT'S PRODUCT PHILOSOPHY
1) Products in your regimen must contain ingredients that are scientifically proven to make a difference in the skin. We want visible results not just empty promises written on a bottle!
2) Products in your regimen must be formulated without the use of unnatural perfumes, coloring agents, or unnecessary additives. By using products free of these, the risks of irritation and affecting the efficiency of active ingredients is reduced!
3) Products in your regimen must be non-comedogenic, meaning they will not sit within the pore or hair follicle and clog it, backtracking all skin transformation progress! Using pore clogging ingredients unknowingly is the number one reason many suffer with congestion despite committing to a full skincare routine. It’s rare to find any product on the market whose ingredient list scores zeros across the board, on the comedogenic scale. Many professional products tailored towards acne-prone skin are actually loaded with ingredients that have the potential to cause breakouts.
THE COMEDOGENIC SCALE
The comedogenic scale is a rating system 0-5 of an ingredient’s ability to clog a pore. Starlight Skin products contain only ingredients registering as a 0 on this scale.